The US Pathway Program (USPP) is a multi-component program established by the Consortium of North American Universities led by Northeastern University and Kaplan International. USPP prepares students for success by providing a unique, incremental transition to American university life.
Benefits of the USPP program include:
- Up to 1 year’s worth of academic credit toward a bachelor’s degree
- Dedicated academic support for success at US university
- Classes taught using US university teaching styles on campuses in China, Nigeria and the UK
- More affordable than direct admission to US universities
- Simple application process, 3-day application decision, and applications accepted as late as September for same-year Fall entry
Learn about the innovative structure of the US Pathway Program.